Left Utah last Friday to travel out to our beloved home state. The trip went well... really our kids are pretty great little travelers... They all even napped at the same time allowing me to relax and watch a movie of my choosing, and even take a little nap myself (something that never happens). I chose Pride and Prejudice if you were wondering... LOVE that movie! Ryan drove along listening to his book on CD, with headphones to drown out all the background squabbles and meltdowns, every so often taking them off for us to chat or listen to music together... I just love that man ;)
We arrived on Fairmont Ave. around 5pm just in time for dinner- and greeted by my parents, Molly and Ben out front. As I walked in and through the house I turned to my Mom and burst into tears! Coming home feels so good :)
Here our some of our highlights so far:
staying up late over at m&n's just talking and laughing so hard my cheeks hurt
celebrating with benny on his 1st bday
enjoying a fenced backyard
talking in the kitchen with Mom while washing dinner dishes
watching Porter ride off with Poppi for some golfing
watching our little Sophie-fish swim
having Jack go crawl in the guest bed after lunch and put himself down for a nap!
Looking forward to the weekend...
Jessica's bridal shower, family fun, and
especially Ryan flying back out to join us. He took work off Friday to drive the kids and I out safely, only to quickly return to Utah Sunday night for the work week. I think he has been living on cereal and astro pops :)
Photos of all the fun to follow.
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Posting from Cali
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment