Birthdays are a big deal in our family. It is your special day... it is talked about for weeks preceding the actual date and activities, food and treats are chosen by the Birthday Boy or Girl, including the candy treat for the "birthday candy dish, " a beautiful white vintage candy bowl that belonged to my Grandma Iris.
P's choices for this year:
birthday breakfast: blueberry pancakes
daytime birthday activity: bowling
dinner menu: homemade cafe rio salads, quesadillas and strawberries, lemonade
dessert: white cake with raspberry filling.... and milk
candy treat: reese's pieces
guests: mark and angie, don and jessica, mcarthur family
Happy 4th Birthday P!



oh Porter... I love you more than I can say!!!
after the festivities P tried out his new scooter

and before bedtime, after everyone had left, he received his birthday blessing from Daddy

1 comments:
I missed this post too!!! Geez...what kind of blog follower am I!?!?! Those group shots are so cute! Wish we could have been there
Post a Comment