Sophie and I leaving for Women's Conference 2015
Saturday evening Sophie and I attended the Women's session of Conference together. I love that we can go together and share that experience! The meeting focused on strengthening and protecting our families. On the way to our after meeting treat we talked about specific ways we could do this within our own family. We decided we would share some of our ideas in family night with the boys on Monday.
Afterwards... Sweet Tooth Fairy for cupcakes
She chose Raspberry Lemonade. I chose Strawberry Shortcake.
Back tracking to Friday... we headed to Provo for the BYU Kid's Camp put on by the football players. We met Ryan at the stadium after school/work. The boys headed off on the field of Lavell Edwards Stadium for some drills while Sophie, Caleb and I had our first encounter with Waffle Love (i'm in love!) and checked out the newly renovated Bean Museum. The boys loved their time and Ryan took the cutest videos of them running, and passing and tackling. Sophie and I enjoyed the museum. We loved checking out the Boyd K. Packer section. Sophie loved seeing his drawings and carvings beginning at age 10. She could really relate to his love for art, nature, and animals, especially birds. It was honestly so fun for me to watch her soak it all in.
Caleb was a good little boy riding around in his stroller for about the first 10 minutes at the museum, then cried and flung himself around wildly until i unbuckled him and let him down. He was freeeeeee! And he proved it by running from one end of whatever room we were in to the other end. He was really quite entertaining hurling himself around... his little body careening this way and that at full speed.... most of the time yelling (in a happy tone), but yelling nonetheless in very LOUD tones. Everyone we passed smiled but I was feeling thankful at each passing that the museum was free admission to them and they weren't paying for the Caleb Show! In his defense it was probably the waffle kicking in.
Caleb blending into the Waffle Love mural (pre-sugar spike)





0 comments:
Post a Comment