We just got back from our week at the coast. We were blessed with perfect weather and some much needed time together. Here are some of my favorite memories and photos from the week...
My parents were so nice to greet us our first evening when we rolled into town after 12 hrs in the car. Ugggh!! I'll tell ya my prego body was not lovin' that drive! Anyway, they had the Beach House stocked with everything we would need. They are really the best!!
They also sent Ryan and I on an all-expense paid date! I told you they are the best! I'm spoiled. We chose Crow's Nest and enjoyed watching the paddle board action in the harbor while soaking up the sun. We filled our tummies with yummy seafood and talked about our family, set goals, and cried (well I cried) about life and children and trials and blessings.
i love him.
J at Rio Del Mar. He was finally old enough to really enjoy himself at the beach this trip!
Ryan and Sophie spotting dolphins!
My Dad took this photo. Me in the fore ground. They spent a couple days with us and then headed home to the hot valley. Thanks Mom and Dad!
This photo just reminds me of being a kid. Wet, sandy, and just lovin' life with not a care in the world :)
Looking over their treasures and finds from a day at the beach while the late afternoon sun streams onto the patio.
to be continued....











0 comments:
Post a Comment