Sophie and I took a much needed girl's night and attended the Pioneer Concert at the Conference Center. The concert started at 8pm and though the music was beautiful and entertaining I had a little head on my shoulder towards the end :)
Afterwards she perked right up and we toured around the Conference Center a little. It was Sophie's first time inside (you have to be 8 to attend performances and conference there). She loved the fountain and we marveled at the ceiling above.
Hello! There we are taking a photo of ourselves in the mirror!
It was the loveliest night and I was so happy to spend it with my Sophie.
During the busy week we also went to the Float Preview for the Days of '47 Parade. Of course I caught on film Jack and Ben micromanaging each other ;)
Ryan was in Chicago all week for work, but was home by Friday so we took the kids downtown to Brigham Historic Park for the outdoor concert there...
The boys look so calm in these photos. That's strange when all I can remember is them constantly tackling and wrestling each other and Ryan through the entire duration of the concert :) Boys! I can't believe we are going to have another Mr. in our home come December. Sophie and I might need more girl nights ;)










0 comments:
Post a Comment