Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Dear Brad

Thinking of you today Dad.  Missing you so much.  So much has happened these ten years you've been gone.  Hard things, but wonderful things too.  I think of you often.  I think of you when I see any sort of Giants baseball paraphernalia.  They won the World Series this last season you know :) When I see your blue Hawaiian shirt, or purple bandanna that I have tucked away in our closet, I pause and smile.  I think of you when I hear certain music, especially from The Cars and Cat Stevens, even Cindy Lauper ;)  I thought of you at Don's wedding in September.  Sometimes he looks so much like you.  I thought of you the other day when we took the kids fishing.  I think of you when I go to the temple.  And when we are visiting in Santa Cruz it's still hard for me to pass by Cove Ct off Soquel.  I am so glad we had that trip to Montana together.  That you and Ryan were able to get to know one another.  Things were not always great or ideal... But I know you cared.  Today I am missing your cooking... and your laugh.

Love you Dad.

0 comments: