Here's our girl.... our 8 yr. old girl!!!!
Who is:
Beautiful
Spiritual
Fun
Creative
Kind
Spunky
Inventive
Enthusiastic
extremely Independent :)
and so very dear to her family
Who is:
Beautiful
Spiritual
Fun
Creative
Kind
Spunky
Inventive
Enthusiastic
extremely Independent :)
and so very dear to her family
I have a little thankful journal... and these were some of the things on my heart that I recorded last night-
So thankful for:
my precious daughter
the opportunity to be a mother... and her mother
the experience of giving birth and holding that sweet baby for the first time
the plan of salvation
the blessing and privilege to care for, nurture and love, hold, learn from, and teach my children
my family- my heaven on earth
Ryan and Kelsey
Sophie Anne
Porter Ryan
Jack Christian
I remember when Sophie was born so clearly- as if it were yesterday. I remember each detail and emotion felt. I remember holding her in my arms just moments after giving birth and crying with joy and amazement. I remember her beautiful little face, nose, fingers, and long eye lashes. I was in love. And couldn't take my eyes off her... not to sleep or eat or anything.
Though at the time I'm sure I felt that I could not love her any more deeply than at that moment ... each year, each day and memory with her, deepens my love for her.
She along with her brothers have helped me gain a beautiful understanding and testimony of just what my Heavenly Father feels and wants for me- giving me a glimpse of the divine.
This was Sophie last night with her "horses in the meadow" cake
Today: the horses still surviving on less than half a meadow :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment