... about my Porter

1. It's February and he's still walking around the house singing "We wish you a Merry Christmas," ... but just the "figgy pudding" verse :)
2. During Family Night a few weeks ago we were talking about life here on Earth... and when it was mentioned that sometimes part of the plan is enduring hard things, to help us grow and become more like our Father in Heaven, Porter quickly but thoughtfully said, "enduring hard things... like errands?"
3. When he's really proud of an accomplishment and is complimented for it, he just beams... and gives you a thumbs up.
4. His Daddy is constantly saying, "Porter is just such a good boy. I love that Bud."
5. Now, and ever since he was very little, when he wants to be held he looks up and says, "Mommy (or Daddy)... hold you me." Though it's not proper grammar, neither Ryan or I will correct him cause it's just so darn cute!
6. He will only take his medicine on a spoon... like Jane and Michael in Mary Poppins.
7. He is always looking out for his mother and sister.
8. Loves sports just as much as ever and can make an obstacle course out of any found objects you might have on hand.
9. Is learning that having a little brother is kind of fun :)
10. He has the most beautiful eyes. Truly I could stare into those big round eyes all day. What can I say... I'm in love with this kid!

0 comments:
Post a Comment