Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Longest Month Ever!


The month is just about to slip away and I haven't recorded a thing!

... But we've been so sick- fevers, chills, colds... you name it. January is normally the longest month of the year for me- the cold, the inversion, the cabin fever, but this year... forget about it! I thought I just might die without our January escape trip to Cali (cancelled this year due to sickness of course). Luckily though we are better now... much better.
... But besides being sick (which pretty much covered the whole month as the various sicknesses rotated through the family) there is one other bit of news....

Baby #4 will be joining our family first week of September 2011! Yes, we had talked about it, but didn't think the blessing would come this soon. I have been so sick (morning sickness on top of other sickness) and started to doubt whether or not I could do this/handle this. Anyway, but once i heard that little heartbeat i couldn't keep the tears from coming as i was reminded what a great blessing this is and how it's more about this baby's time than what's easiest for me.
Baby i love you and am so excited to be your Mommy.

p.s. Sophie's begging for a sister. I told her I'd do my best.
p.p.s. Another exciting tidbit... my little sister Molly announced to our family back in November that she is expecting and due end of June. And they just found out a couple weeks ago that they are having a boy! I'm so excited i can hardly stand it! Just wish i was close enough to see her little growing belly. I'm sure I'll catch up in no time with my 4th baby belly :) Congrats Molly and Nick... love you guys!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations my friend for baby #4!
We are going to have a belly growing at the same time... I am expecting Baby # 3 at about the same time!!
I feel for you as this month of January has been so long and yucky...
Hopefully we will start feeling better in a couple of weeks as we start our second trimester...
Good luck, sweet friend...
Elodie

Lewyville said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! My Ryan said he had fun hanging out and catching up with your Ryan! We need to get together one of these days:)

Ryan said...

You are the best.

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyy!!! Love you!!

AND THANK GOODNESS January is over! I was feeling the same way.

Jen said...

I knew this would be coming soon! I am sooo excited for your family,you guys are great parents.

Kara said...

I second Jen's comment! I was thinking you would have an announcement like this anytime! YAY!! Congrats!!!! That is one lucky baby:)! We won't be joining you on this round of adding to the family...maybe we will add our number 4 when you are ready for number 5!