Monday, December 27, 2010

More Merry Christmas pics...







Christmas Eve dinner:
Our little family and Don and Jessica
Flank steak with peppercorn gravy
Mashed potatoes
green beans
crescents



After our nativity play and
dessert...


.... the kids were tucked away with visions of sugar plums
... and we adults began the games!

... and yes, I beat the pants off everyone in Rummikub :)

4 comments:

Jones said...

I LOVE Rummikub!!! Merry Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

I havent checked your blog in a while and i love EVERY SINGLE post! everything looks like so much fun! I wish I could have been there!
Oh and where did my rolly polly itty bitty niece go!?!?!?! She's getting so old I cant even believe it! Love you guys!

Kara said...

Awesome month of pictures and fun, Kelsey! Sad Grant was sick on Christmas...we will have to get together soon. And, I agree with Molly--Sophie is looking SO grown up! She still looks like a cherub, just not a baby one anymore!

Melissa said...

ooh - let's have a rumikum-off! except we play by the rules - none of this 6-of-the-same-number thing. two blue and two oranges...really!