Make Christmas cookies…
and share some!
My sweet parents took this over and watched the kids while Ryan and I went out on a date... thank you!

Earlier in the day we also attended Sophie and Porter's first violin recital.
How does that shirt come untucked in two minutes :)
They plucked their E strings beautifully :)

Attend a Christmas choirside
and listen to Daddy sing
(once you're there, check
Mommy’s bag for a
Christmas treat)!
no picture for this one.. the kids zonked out early and so only my sweet Dad accompanied Ryan to the choir concert :)
Prepare “Twelve days of Christmas”
to share with a family!
This is a tradition Ry and I started years ago... very fun!
1 comments:
Kels, I LOVE your Christmas Countdown! I'm totally stealing this idea when my kids are old enough :)
Sophie and Porter looked so cute at the recital! I love Sophie's face, total concentration, haha! I miss you guys!Wish we could have been there this weekend!
Post a Comment