Monday, October 25, 2010

Herriman Homestead- moved in

Over the weekend it rained a lot and this morning we woke up to our first snow.

One part of me was saying, "Hooray, snow!" The other part of me was saying, "Please, no!"
At any rate the kids were out the door early, scraping up the dusting on our lawn into snowballs.


Because of the rain, we spent most of Saturday inside. We decided to finish moving in... or in other words, get the last of the disorganized stuff organized, and pictures and things up on the walls.... what a difference it made! I finally feel moved in.

(example)

It also dawned on me I have never posted a picture of the Homestead: Finished Product
Here it is:

You know in the last 2o years (give or take) Utah has only produced three kinds of houses; the all-siding box, the brick and stucco box, and the stone and stucco box. Not our first pick for the exterior look of a home, but it's our box and we are grateful.

This is a snap we took back in late July... it was our first Sunday in the Homestead. Sadly, this was the best one out of about 20 pics :)

Also taken this summer....drumroll please.... our first porch pic on Sun Meadow Circle!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I miss you guys! Your house looks awesome!

Kara said...

I need to come see everything hung up! I love your bangs, love Jack's hair, just love the first porch pic all together!

Lewyville said...

now we need some pictures of the indside of your cute house!!