Can anyone say... overwhelmed?

So I'm trying to pack for our move this week, by myself, with two kids and a baby... and did I mention we have no AC in the basement. Yeah, I'm not making a whole lot of progress. I'm discouraged, can you tell... I'm blogging not packing :)
Thankfully though Ryan is on his way home from class (he has finals this week... of course, perfect timing) with a large frozen yogurt (my favorite) and a pep talk.
In other news Sophie and Porter are enjoying summer thoroughly. They play outside all morning until the sun gets too hot then they retreat back into the basement for lunch. Then with battle gear on (sunscreen) and weapon in hand (popsicle) return again to the blazing heat of a west facing backyard.


Then there's Jack. He's just a happy go lucky kid who enjoys helping me with various daily house chores. (Check him out in his jean diapers... courtesy of Auntie Molly!)

And on July 12th Ryan and I celebrated the 10 year anniversary of our first meeting... yes, the first time we locked eyes across a crowded backyard barbeque and knew we were destined... or something like that ;) I decided to use this romantic pic from March when we strolled Pebble Beach together hand in hand, because I think the night of July 12th we were doing something very unromantic like washing dishes and homework :)

2 comments:
This post cracked me up! I wish I could be there to help you guys!
We miss you so much!
I cannot wait to see your new home!
Post a Comment