Pic from Sunday (Father's Day)
Tonight I'm thinking of my sweetheart. He's just about getting out of class now up at the U and has the drive home to us here in Draper. I'm thinking of the hours he puts in at work and school for us... to provide for us... without complaint for the long days and busy schedule, without frustration when the baby has a hard night and he has to be up early, or when he has his dinner at 11pm because the last time he had time to eat was breakfast.

... And when he's home, he's home. He chats with me about this and that, important matters and silly happenings from the day. He compliments me and is patient with my shortcomings. He plays with the kids, reads scriptures and bedtime stories to them, holds and hugs and tickles them while they squeal with delight.
When I look at this picture I think of something he told me a couple months ago. He came out and walked the yard of the Herriman Homestead alone, just after they had broke ground. He prayed for help to care for his family here, to be able to make ends meet and meet our needs.
..... And knowing him he prayed for our needs, not his own.

That is just who he is... and I love him for it!

2 comments:
Oh Kelsey you guys are awesome!
I am glad things are going so well. It is so fun to see all that is happening in your life. Good luck with your next move, I know that it can be a tough thing.
Post a Comment