Love it! I can't wait to see it when it is done...and watching it progress will be so exciting. I love your pics from Cali. I looked at the photo blog of the wedding and your sister looks stunning! I saw a couple pics of you in the back and you looked radiant as well! Plus there was a shot of Sophie and Porter in the church...Porter in his little tux, it is fabulous! Lets catch up soon.
4 comments:
Yeah! SOOOOOO exciting! Ryan looks like such the business man! You guys have a great view of the mountains too! Keep us posted.
Love you!
Love it! I can't wait to see it when it is done...and watching it progress will be so exciting. I love your pics from Cali. I looked at the photo blog of the wedding and your sister looks stunning! I saw a couple pics of you in the back and you looked radiant as well! Plus there was a shot of Sophie and Porter in the church...Porter in his little tux, it is fabulous! Lets catch up soon.
How exciting. I love the picture of Porter. Such a mini Ryan.
That is so exciting!
Post a Comment