Monday, March 29, 2010

Molly and Nick

We got back from California last week... from my sweet sister and her equally sweet, brand new hubby's wedding! They were beautiful. Their love for each other radiated from their faces.

... and Molly, I have never seen a such a bride! Not only totally gorgeous, but hours and minutes before the wedding she was so calm, full of smiles and service, helping with other's make-up and giving compliments.

I just want to thank you Nick and Molly for your love, gifts, and examples.

i also just have to thank my parents for such a marvelous week and my brother of course... thank you Don for all your help on the travels and for Point Lobos texts. Maybe we're growing up after all :)

p.s. I have two very talented cousins. Kellie did the photography and Laura did the flowers for the special day. Amazing is all i have to say!!! Check out their work and the happy couple here (click on the blog).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay love you :)

Unknown said...

It looked like a perfect wedding!