Don't you ever wish you had three snaps?
Ok, what I mean is -you could snap your fingers and something that you really dislike doing would just be magically done for you.
These would be my three snaps:
1. Paperwork. I could snap my fingers and the mail would be gone through, bills divided out from the junk mail, divided out from coupons I might want, etc. Bills then paid and things filed off where they should be. I do have online bill pay which makes the second part a little easier, but still that would be a great snap!
2. My Hair. I could snap my fingers and my hair would be washed, dried and styled really cute. With different styles alternating throughout the week. I'm just not a hair person, I'm terrible at it. I never know what to do with my thick, wavy, layered, "lion's mane" (as I sometimes lovingly refer to it).
3. Grocery shopping. I could snap my fingers and groceries would just appear in the back of my car. Everything I need for meals, no ingredient forgotten. As I'm sure many of you would agree, grocery shopping is not the easiest errand to take three small children on.....
especially when you get everyone dressed in their coats, hats, mittens, etc. and then buckled in-you think you're ready- then baby needs changing, you unload everyone, clean baby up and reload, drive there and then realize you forgot your purse because you were carrying the diaper bag instead. Then you drive home, get your purse, one child falls asleep on the way back to the store and you realize you forgot your list and it's now just about time for the baby to nurse again. Hmmm, yes that was me yesterday :)
The grocery snap could have really come in handy.
4 comments:
I think I would definitely use one of my snaps for laundry and cleaning. That would be awesome! Thanks for adding me to see your blog. I cannot believe how old Sophie looks! Porter is a spitting image of Ryan. Jack is adorable.
I most definitely agree on all three!
1. Go from hanging out at night and the first instance of tiredness and magically your face is washed, teeth brushed, etc and you're in a warm bed ready to fall asleep.
2. Get a good night's sleep and the second your alarm goes off you are magically showered, dressed, all made up for the day and ready to go!
3. dishes. enough said.
IF ONLY ...
I think I would need more than 3 snaps!!
Post a Comment