When I asked Porter a few weeks ago what kind of party he wanted he told me "ball party." Of course, what else would the sports enthusiast want...
Hot ball game... like hot potato
treat bags









We had a family dinner at 5. Don came over and Mark and Angie came up from Provo. We had tacos, fresh fruit, and ice cream cones. Presents were opened, the BYU game played in the background, and Porter received calls from both sets of grandparents and his aunt Molly wishing him a happy day.
Though it was way passed bedtime new toys had to be played with before the day could be called done. That night when tucking my little prince in for bed I couldn't help but think about the great joy this boy brings to my life and our family. I love you P.
1 comments:
everything looked so cute Kels!!!! Wish I could have been there to help celebrate!!! Happy Birthday Porty!!
Post a Comment