Wednesday, July 8, 2009


So for any of you who were wondering we actually didn't get the minivan (awww), although the Honda Odyssey was close pick we ended up with a Toyota Sequoia.  Of course though in only the few weeks it's actually been in our possession we've managed to have been backed into by a high school girl driving an 80's Suburban in the IKEA parking lot, received a rock chip in the windshield and last night at Chick-Fil-A going through the drive thru for a little treat, spilled a huge cookies 'n' cream milkshake all over the front interior.  Ahhhh!  Oh well, it's just a car right :)


Oh and I forgot to mention the best part... it has a sunroof... oh yeah gotta love it!




2 comments:

Bonnie Wayne said...

Sophie's suit and hair bow are so cute on her!!

Jen said...

Oh I am so disappointed that you didnt join the mini van club :) I have always loved sequoias.