-It's a Wonderful Life-
Ok- it is a little scary - but Tyler and Porter seem to have the same head of hair. I am not kidding - Tyler looks just like that when he needs a haircut.I will say I struggle with the consistency of his hair and now have Brian's dad cut it.But oh - what a cute pic - made me laugh!
It is the same way with my boys :)
I have to call you out:Ok darling, NEW POST!!!! Keep your followers satiated!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ok- it is a little scary - but Tyler and Porter seem to have the same head of hair. I am not kidding - Tyler looks just like that when he needs a haircut.
I will say I struggle with the consistency of his hair and now have Brian's dad cut it.
But oh - what a cute pic - made me laugh!
It is the same way with my boys :)
I have to call you out:
Ok darling, NEW POST!!!! Keep your followers satiated!
Post a Comment