The birthday girl started her day at preschool. She took treats to share with the class and was so excited to receive a pink balloon, golden crown and little bear from her teacher.

My Mom and Molly made the long drive from California to attend Sophie's pool party.

Get your towels!
More than anything Sophie wanted to go swimming for her birthday. Thank goodness for indoor pools in February! Here we are at Dimple Dell Recreation Center.
Porter's not sure about all this.
Sophie was so cute... I've said it before, but that girl is a true water baby!

She had such a blast! Actually we all did! I couldn't talk mom into going down the water slide with me though :)
time for showers... then homemade pizzas and kitty cake !


Birthday surprise from Mommy and Daddy

There was no way she was going to wait until morning to try out the "Sea Star."
She was a natural... even Porter was impressed.
After getting into jammies we played a few games she had received from Grammie and Poppi. Ryan had just as much fun playing Hungry Hungry Hippos as the kids... after many years a long forgotten birthday wish from childhood had been fulfilled.
Love you Sophie Anne. I can't believe your already four.
Ryan's day was kicked off with an early "birthday breakfast." The kids helped decorate by drawing pictures of daddy, cupcakes, and candles on the throw away tablecloth. He was invited by Mark to attend the Jazz/Laker game that night so the birthday dinner was postponed to a later date.
My birthday babe... sorry to catch you with a full mouth honey :)

Ending the night with a little Wii sport.

5 comments:
those cupcakes on ryan's birthday look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! ill take ten please!
I LOVE Hungry Hippos - I lusted after that game for at least 3 years before we got it. SO FUN. Also that water rec center place looked REALLY cool. I want MY birthday there man!
I would also like a cupcake. I cant believe Sophie is four! What a sweetheart, she reminds me so much of Kenzie at that age and she was so much fun.
We need to get out there and watch our little four year olds ride their bikes! Boy do we love your kids!
i know i already commented 4 months ago about this...but those cupcakes still look AMAZINGGGGG! uggghh what i would do for one right this second....
Post a Comment