Early this morning Ryan's maternal Grandmother passed away. I can truly say that she was a blessing to all she came in contact with. Her warm and welcoming personality made even first time acquaintances feel that they had known her forever. I have never known anyone to be as cheerful and optimistic as she; never a word of criticism or negativity, she met each day and challenge with a glad and grateful heart. She is an example to her family of faithful service to the Lord. We will miss her until we can meet again. Love you Grandma!
Joanne Stein Johnson Rowse
+of+DSC02918.jpg)
2 comments:
She sounds like quite a woman...I can only hope someday to be like that. How blessed we are to know people like that in our lives! I love the last pic on your post of Sophie and Porter during family night...so sweet. Sophie is a great addition to our primary!
I am sorry to hear about Ryan's grandmother she sounds like a great woman.
Post a Comment