BYU vs. Utah 2008
We watched the game over at the Welsh's. I made "Y'' sugar cookies for good luck. I won't tell you the final score, we're still a little bitter... let's just say the cookies weren't lucky :)


Fun with Mr. Potato Head pieces
notice the potato man cap on P's head

I love this pic... here is my cute brother playing with the kids

... and here is my cute husband working late into the night on his daughter's Kindermusik homework. Her homework was to make a simple shaker to bring to class. The teacher suggested, "maybe beans in a plastic bowl with a lid." Before I left for Mutual that night I asked Ryan if he could help Sophie make her shaker. I returned home late . Where was Ry? I headed up stairs to check on the kids in their beds... they weren't there! I ran down stairs to to see if I had missed a note or something. Then I heard noises coming from the garage. They had gone to Home Depot, bought wood, hammered, nailed and even spray painted pink... a giant homemade rain shaker. It was so cute, but huge and heavy. After all that work I didn't have the heart to ask Ry if it was something Sophie would actually be able to carry and dance around with once in class... And anyway... Sophie was so proud of the shaker she had made with her Daddy, Po was happy because he got to use the hammer... and that was all that really mattered.









1 comments:
What a cute dad! He even spray painted it pink....adorable!
Post a Comment