-It's a Wonderful Life-
We have that SAME lion costume! And I can totally picture the post - sugar kick in. I love that you got pics of that!!! FUN!
Sophie is such a beautiful little bug! (lady bug princess, I mean!) Hope you enjoyed the celebrations with your families!
Your kids are so cute. I really enjoyed my conversation with Sophie while she visited us in nursery, she is such a sweet girl and smart too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We have that SAME lion costume!
And I can totally picture the post - sugar kick in. I love that you got pics of that!!!
FUN!
Sophie is such a beautiful little bug! (lady bug princess, I mean!) Hope you enjoyed the celebrations with your families!
Your kids are so cute. I really enjoyed my conversation with Sophie while she visited us in nursery, she is such a sweet girl and smart too.
Post a Comment