Craft Project:
Preparing a special birthday crown in honor of Janeva
Cut outs Sophie thought Neva would enjoy on her special day
Sophie Anne modeling the crown
Project Dinner:Yummy... Pizzas on Cibatta
I like mine with greens (fresh spinach)
Saturday morning garage clean up project... this is the "after shot" if you were wondering
Art project:
I like mine with greens (fresh spinach)
Saturday morning garage clean up project... this is the "after shot" if you were wondering
Art project: Sophie: "Mommy, this is me skipping down the sidewalk on a beautiful sunny day."
Sophie: "This is me laying on the sand at the beach."
Home Decorating Project- adding "life" to the kitchen cabinets
Puppy potty training project (this project wasn't particularly successful and was abandoned quickly)

Sophie: "This is me laying on the sand at the beach."
Home Decorating Project- adding "life" to the kitchen cabinets
Puppy potty training project (this project wasn't particularly successful and was abandoned quickly)
(new sweatshirt from Molly, new pink sparkly shoes picked out by Sophie, payed for by Daddy)
Sprinkles


Sprinkles

kelsey's Saturday night agenda:
3:30 pick up by Angie
4:00 meet Janeva for her birthday dinner in Sugarhouse
5:15 fight traffic downtown
6:00 attend Conference Center for the General Relief Society Meeting...
The talks were fantastic, I feel inspired to be better and do more. Isn't life wonderful. Each day is a fresh start... a chance to grow and learn and love.In the meantime Ry's agenda:
3:30 Finish the last garage details
then according to Sophie daddy watched football for a really, really long time and Porter was being naughty because daddy wasn't watching
5:00ish Dad/Kids outing to Sandy Aquarium
6:00ish Chick-Fil-A for dinner



Sophie couldn't believe her brother could do such a thing with a perfect pink balloon.

Back at the house for cake and presents.

Sunday after church... much needed rest

Hangin' with P.

On Tuesday Grandma and Grandpa S. arrived at the airport. They were on their way to New York and had a short lay over in Salt Lake so we took the opportunity to meet, exchange hugs and kisses, give them freshly baked cookies, and ride the escalators and people movers up and down and back and forth until the time came for goodbyes. Sophie was of course devastated, even though I had explained before coming that it was just a quick visit, I think in the back of her mind she thought they would come home with us anyway. But, the package of m&M's from Grandpa did help as did the surprise balloons on our car in the parking garage! The balloons were pink and purple, what three year old girl could ask for more!
Porter let his balloon go as soon as we got out of the car back home.
Sophie couldn't believe her brother could do such a thing with a perfect pink balloon.






4 comments:
Hi Kelsey . . .any Ryan too.
It's so good to see how you're doing. I've often wondered how life has been for my friends that I don't get to see any more. You have such a beautiful family . . . and creative too.
Take Care,
Rachel
Wow - you guys are busy!! HELLO!!! Looks like a fun sparkly party. I will pretend I was invited.
And I love the pic resting on the couch - parties always poop me out too!
That was a great weekend, but the next birthday crowns are to be ours!
Oops! I'm posting as Mark! Oh well, I guess we really do become one, huh? Pretty soon I'll be convincing myself that hostess donettes aren't really that bad for me.
Post a Comment