
Well Sophie and Porter were tagged by their cousins, well sort of cousins, actually Ryan's cousin Rachel's kids... Andrew and Sarah. What is that relationship called anyway... second cousins? Someone please let me know:)
Sophie Anne
Age: Getting close to 3 and 1/2
(Sophie answered these questions for herself)
What's your favorite activity/thing to do? Go to the beach (Are her parents from California or something?)
What's your favorite food? Cereal... Kix and Life
What's your least favorite food? Peas!
Favorite song(s)? Under the Sea and I am Like a Star Shining Brightly
Favorite toy? The lamb I got for Easter and my paints
Very favorite thing/item? Gray kitty (little stuffed toy)
Favorite book(s)? Curious George and the Puppies, Angelina Ballerina (Kellie she so loves this book, thank you), Ordinary Mary's Extraordinary Deed
What makes you happy? Hugging Porter
What makes you sad? When we leave the beach
Porter
Age: Will be 2 in September
Favorite activity: Sophie suggested "pushing all the cushions off the couch" and though I would have to agree I would also add running from mommy and playing outside.
Favorite food: Any fruit, and most veggies... he's such a good eater!
Least favorite food: Chocolate milk... seriously... he'll refuse to drink it if it's not just plain milk!
Favorite song: I See the Moon and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
Favorite toy: Balls and Trucks/Cars
Favorite item: His binky for naps and night night
Books: Any books that have pictures of animals
What makes him happy? Snuggling with Mom, wrestling with Dad
What makes him sad: Having to sit in "Thinking Time"
2 comments:
your kids are just so cute! It was fun to read about them. Good job with the questions sophie!
You have such a cute little family. We miss you guys. I love the video of Porter falling asleep and Sophie giggling in the background.
Post a Comment