-It's a Wonderful Life-
That was so funny!He was so out! I was cracking up...I can't get enough of Sophie's laugh, it is so great.
Sophie's laugh in the backround makes it even funnier! So cute!
CUTE!! did he just fall asleep at the table?! so funny, and I LOVED Sophie's laughing in the background!
hahaha aww portie pie, thats too funny!
Brian and I got some great chuckles as he was nodding and bumping his head on the chair behind him. TOO FUNNY!By the way - should we plan on June 19th - Saturday night to hang out? Let us know!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That was so funny!He was so out! I was cracking up...I can't get enough of Sophie's laugh, it is so great.
Sophie's laugh in the backround makes it even funnier! So cute!
CUTE!! did he just fall asleep at the table?! so funny, and I LOVED Sophie's laughing in the background!
hahaha aww portie pie, thats too funny!
Brian and I got some great chuckles as he was nodding and bumping his head on the chair behind him. TOO FUNNY!
By the way - should we plan on June 19th - Saturday night to hang out? Let us know!
Post a Comment