If you see me today and it looks like I've been crying... I have! My sister Molly graduated from the Paul Mitchell Academy this month and is on her way back to California even as I write this. We are so happy for her and all her accomplishments this last year and a half she's been in Utah... but we are going to miss her terribly! She is so special to our family, a beloved sister and aunt!
(This poem may be a little cheesy, but I think it fits us... congrats Molly, I love you!)
Sisters
(author unknown)
Heaven made us sisters, but our hearts made us friends
Sisters share their joys and their fears, chocolate and tears!
Sisters know all your faults and weaknesses, but love you anyway.
Sisters may be miles away and far apart, but a sister is always close at heart.

5 comments:
I'd be crying too!!! There is nothing like a sister! The picture of the two of you is so cute!
Sisters are the best! I don't know what I would do without mine:) We talk everyday at least once. She lives up by you Kels...in Lehi.
I have never seen a pic of your sister before - you guys are so cute! I LOVE having my sister around - we do pretty much everything together. So I can definitely understand being emotional about it!
awww kels!!! i miss you too, so much! i bawled the whole way home on tuesday. i promise ill call you as soon as i think i can hold a conversation with you without crying! haha, i miss you guys terribly! see you in a short month, i love you!
you two are so cute together! sisters are the best!
Post a Comment