Thanks for the invite!! I am so glad you started one! We have to get Laura to start one when she comes out over the summer. Your fam is darling...I love that pic of you and Ryan on the left! Cant wait to see you guys and get Ethan and Porter together.
I was so excited to see your email. I love to look at friends blogs and catch up on old times. How fun to go on a cruise. David and I did that a couple of years ago and it was so nice to have a break from Ben, but so fun to see him again! Thanks for the invite!
Hey Kelsey! I'm so glad you joined the blogosphere. It will be fun to see what you guys are up to. I need your email because whenever I send you an invite for my blog to the email that I have for you, it doesn't work. Email me, and I"ll resend it to you. We're coming to town for all of June...can't wait to see ya'll!
Yea! I am so excited that you have a blog now! I have not been great at updating ours...so maybe you will motivate me! We started ours for Dave's family and it has helped them feel closer to Grant and Katelee, your families especially will love it!
Yeah! You have a blog! I have often wondered about you guys and what you are up to. Wish we could have seen you over the holidays. Your kids are adorable. I am so glad that we can stay updated on each other now. I need your email address too. Mine is sarahgalan@yahoo.com. Happy Blogging!
7 comments:
how exciting!!! I need to go clean up the dishes quick and put Thatcher down for a nap so I can come and update myself on your blog!!!
Sophie by the way is a replica of you!!! gorgeous kids!
Thanks for the invite!! I am so glad you started one! We have to get Laura to start one when she comes out over the summer. Your fam is darling...I love that pic of you and Ryan on the left! Cant wait to see you guys and get Ethan and Porter together.
I was so excited to see your email. I love to look at friends blogs and catch up on old times. How fun to go on a cruise. David and I did that a couple of years ago and it was so nice to have a break from Ben, but so fun to see him again! Thanks for the invite!
Hey Kelsey! I'm so glad you joined the blogosphere. It will be fun to see what you guys are up to. I need your email because whenever I send you an invite for my blog to the email that I have for you, it doesn't work. Email me, and I"ll resend it to you. We're coming to town for all of June...can't wait to see ya'll!
Yea! I am so excited that you have a blog now! I have not been great at updating ours...so maybe you will motivate me! We started ours for Dave's family and it has helped them feel closer to Grant and Katelee, your families especially will love it!
Yeah! You have a blog! I have often wondered about you guys and what you are up to. Wish we could have seen you over the holidays. Your kids are adorable. I am so glad that we can stay updated on each other now. I need your email address too. Mine is sarahgalan@yahoo.com. Happy Blogging!
Cute Pics!
Post a Comment